Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Wishlist

My wishlist:

I wish to allow

(1) my neck to release

(2) to let the head go forward and up

(3) to allow the spine to release into length and the back to widen

(4) letting the limbs release out of the widening back



In other words, I wish to be free of the influence of undue activity of:

(1) The Moro reflex, which, when aberrant, disturbs muscle tone, particularly in the neck

(2) The Tonic Labyrinthine Reflex, which, when aberrant, disturbs the sense of balance, and particulary the poise of the head on the neck

(3) The Asymmetrical Tonic Neck Reflex, which, when aberrant, tends to cause spinal twists and areas of rigidity and collapse in the spiral musculature of the whole torso, centered on the head, neck and back

(4) The Symmetrical Tonic Neck Reflex, which, if it is aberrant, causes undue tension in the hips whenever the neck is extended.



In short, what I really want for Christmas is a nice strong suit of mindfulness-armour, so that I may sit within a protective force-field of mindfulness, being not unduly bothered by the aircraft that fly constantly overhead, like missiles sent from Mara.

No comments: